ExcEED Guidelines: Project findings and technical solutions
The ExcEED Guidelines aim to support building users and professionals to navigate through the features of the platform, which consists of:
- A European database collecting data from buildings
- A front-end dashboard with integrated analytical tools
- A collection of building Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- A set of tools that allows geo-clustered, statistical and knowledge analysis of building data
- A benchmarking function to analyse building interaction
- An Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) survey to evaluate occupants’ perception of indoor comfort.
The Guidelines work through all these components, highlighting the benefits that different stakeholders can gain from them. They also explain how data is treated when it’s uploaded into the dashboard and used within the ExcEED tools.
From October 2019, the ExcEED platform becomes “enbuibench”, standing for “energy and comfort building performance characterization and benchmarking platform”. enbuibench will still support building performance analysis and comparison with peers and whole stocks through standard assessments; it enables to optimise and enhance facility management, to support real estate business, to evaluate the impact of building stock decarbonisation policies.
Read the report on the guidelines here.